In this article we are going to discuss about what to look for in a handebar bag
So here are some simple steps to follow:
1. Capacity – make sure it can fit your riding essentials
2. Waterproof – make sure it is fully waterproof, against an international rating
3. Mount – make sure it can be securely mounted and that cables won’t get in the way. Velcro versus fixings. If you are a weight weeny, then velcro. If you want stability, then a permanent fixing or a skiiing strap.
4. Weight – look for something less than 500 gram
5. Materials – look for tough wearing, waterproof materials such as tarpaulin or polyester coated with TPU
6. Shape – make sure the bag is not too big/small for your bike.