1) Black & White images is not always an artistic option. Too much of no-color footage may seem that this Wedding Videographer may have messed up with colors. Avoid videographers that overdo it.
2) Booking your Wedding Videographer must be on the top of your priority list. Good videographers tend to be fully booked, especially for popular dates. So act fast and secure your favourite artist to produce a Cinematic Wedding Film.
3) Always look for someone local. If you are getting married in Surrey, book a Wedding Videographer Surrey. He will be more familiar with the area and possibly with your venue too.
4) Do an extensive research before booking. This is a once in a lifetime event. So make sure to book someone with experience and capable of handing the pressure.
5) He will join you in the most important day of your life. Make sure he has a positive and friendly attitude, as he will deal with your guests too. A meeting is person before the big event should be your priority.