Does American Airlines give AARP discounts?
Are you retired and making travel plans to spend some quality time with your family or friends? If yes, you will be happy to know that the airline offers a variety of fantastic travel discounts to senior citizens.
American Airlines is a major airline offering top-notch facilities and exclusive discounts to senior citizens of 65 or above years of age. However, many airlines have changed their senior flight policy but remain the same for American Airlines. There are discounted ticket fares and additional perks for senior citizens on some of the selected domestic and international flights.
To enjoy a seamless travel experience, you can sign up for the American Association of Retired Persons by either visiting the airline’s official site or by dialing número de teléfono de American airlines en español. The flight representative will give you complete details and find the best flight for your next trip.
What is AARP all about?
The American Association of Retired Persons, or AARP, is a massive nonprofit group dedicated to supporting the travel needs of senior citizens of 65 or more years of age. The annual fee of joining the program is $16. Once you are a member, you can find the low-fare deals and additional benefits on some of the selected flights.
Tuesday can be the best day to find the cheapest flight tickets on American Airlines. You can sign up for the airline’s newsletter and receive flight deals on your smartphone. For more queries or check the availability of the flights at the discounted fare, talk to a live person through teléfono de American airlines.
What are the terms and conditions on redeeming senior citizens discounts on American Airlines?
Here are a few essential rules and regulations that you must know while booking a flight ticket for senior citizens on American Airlines.
- Passengers aged 65 or more can get an exclusive discount of up to 50% on the adult fare while booking a flight ticket on the selected routes and travel classes.
- American Airlines offers an off up to 25% on the senior flight fare to the Honduran citizens of 60 or above years of age or a retired or pensioned person if you carry a legal residency of more than ten years.
- Men falling under the age group of 60 or more and women of 50 or above can claim an offer of 25% for flights originating in Panama. It also applies to the flyers who are retired citizens of Panama and have a verified retirement card provided by the Panamanian government.
- The AARP discounts are eligible on round trips with the exact origin and destination.
- If you have purchased your flight ticket through the travel agent or call centre, you are not eligible to avail the senior citizen discounts.
- AARP discounts are offered to US citizens paying in US dollars only and travel originating in the United States.
To check the availability of the lowest flight tickets flying to your preferred destination, reach the Promotion Department at American Airlines Telefono.