Every parent dreads the moment their child faces an emergency. Whether it is at school or at home, you want to provide safety for your child at all times. A child gps price tracker tracker has become a necessary device in the world we live in today.
Kidnappings, missing persons, the statistics don’t show good reading. Over 80% of missing persons are juvenile (under the age of 18) in the US alone. When your child goes to school, you want to know they are safe. That’s where a real time child gps tracker comes into play.
Buying a gps tracking device that provides real time, live data is essential. You want to know instantly if your child is in trouble or faces any other kind of emergency.
A device currently popular on the market is the amber alert gps child tracker. The name amber alert is a warning system issued in the US and in certain other countries when a child goes missing. The alert system came about after Amber Hagerman, a 9 year old was abducted and murdered in Texas in 1996.
The amber alert child gps tracker has useful features specifically designed to track and monitor a child’s location. The following is a summary of the features you will find in this gps tracker.
- You have a 24 hour battery life which is good for 2 school days before recharge
- There is something called safety zone alerts that lets you know when your child is out of a predefined zone, i.e. somewhere they shouldn’t be
- A panic button is located on the device. Once pushed an emergency notification is instantly sent to you either on your computer or phone. This feature is priceless, you know immediately if your child is in any danger. Law enforcement will always tell you, time is critical in any child abduction case.
- You can also use the device to track your teenager, especially whilst they are driving. The amber alert child gps tracker lets you know the speed the device is travelling at.
- For smaller children the tracker also provides temperature information, so you know whether your child is comfortable in the temperature they are in. This is useful when your child is sitting in cars on warm days.
- The tracking device can be connected directly to a mobile cellphone. You can view the gps tracking data directly on the phone.